Fontana Jt. 8 School District
Tuesday, August 5th from 8am-1pm and 3pm-6:30pm
All families will need to register at these times. No appointment necessary.
Parents will need to pay for the following items with separate checks:
1) Student pictures: The photographer will be present at fall registration on August 5 and will be taking all 4K - 8 student pictures on this day. School pictures are needed for yearbook and class photos, so please bring your child/ren to registration. Parents will receive a pre-printed form at registration that they will be able to take home and order online. For more information on school pictures, please call Theresa at School Pics at 262-780-2901. Please do not send picture order payments to the school office.
2) Student Fees: $10.00 for 4 year old Kdg. students; $20.00 for students in grades 5K - 8th
3) 4K Milk Break: $17.80 for the year
4) 5K - 5th Gr. Milk Break: $62.30 for the year
5) Food Service Account: Each student breakfast is $1.50 and each student lunch is $2.75. (Parents are asked to start their lunch account with a minimum of $40.00)
Information regarding the 2014/15 school year will be available during registration.
ALL RESIDENT PARENTS WILL NEED TO BRING A UTILITY BILL WITH THEIR STREET
ADDRESS PRINTED ON IT SO THAT WE MAY VERIFY THAT THEIR CHILDREN RESIDE
IN OUR SCHOOL DISTRICT. Please turn in physical and dental forms before school resumes
in the fall if you have a child in 4 year old kindergarten, a new 5 year old kindergartener,
or a child entering 5th grade.
If you have any questions, please call the school office at 262-275-6881 ext 200.